Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
- Laurie Hagan is not only a qualified solicitor and court advocate, he is an economist, former accountant and management consultant.
- He has graduated in a Masters of Economics, A Diploma of Financial Management, Bachelor of Laws, and Graduate Diploma of Legal Studies.
- Joan Hagan is not only a qualified lawyer, she is a former Commonwealth public servant, counsellor, management consultant and teacher. She gives talks on estate planning and family law.
- Joan Hagan has graduated in a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws, and Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies.
- She is also an experienced and accredited mediator.
- Both partners have 15 years of legal experience and hold unrestricted practice certificates.